Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walker-ism

I have hesitated to post any type of "Walker-isms," because I like to be original and unique. I do enjoy reading them from other people, I just didn't want ot jump on the band-wagon, so to speak. But here is one exception (I think this is just such his personality that I have to share):

We were at Walmart, and Sarah and I decided to get Walker his own special placemat for dinner. he likes to get our dirty, which means they all need washed about once a week. So we got this Diego one, which is more durable. Walker was obviously pretty excited about it, because he got to pick it out. When we got home, we let him carry it in. As I follow him into the kitchen I hear him "Bee beep Momma's, mine go down." He proceeded to move Sarah's area rug (the spongy one in front of the kitchen sink) to place his mat down instead. I thought it was funny. He was so proud, that he just stood there on top of it, waiting for Momma to come see that he put it where it goes, all by himself, without any help.
Needless to say, he wasn't too happy when we explained to him that it was to put his bowls/plates/food on. He wasn't having any of it then, but I think he's got it down now.

3 comments:

marcie said...

Ha ha ha. Love what little kids come up with! Bring on the Walker-ism's... I could use a good laugh :)

Michelle said...

ohhhhh! that's great. next thing you know he'll be putting your rugs on your tables. :) so cute.

Kahilau said...

LOVE IT! I love when kids reveal their "logic", what a cute kid!

Your Way To Financial Freedom