Monday, February 23, 2009

More Pics

It seems like we like to post lots of pics all at once, and then nothing for several more months! Here are a few from Jason vs. the Boys, while Sarah was at work. It is hard enough to get pics anyway, but me trying to get them both to work together was quite a time! It was fun though, so here are a few of them:


This one was perfect timing! He was looking as normal as a baby can, and POOF, Right as I snap the button down, he starts spitting up! Of course, the little delay helps too.


This one needs no explanation. Okay, I spiked his hair up a little bit, just so everybody can see how much he has.



Here is one where Walker is doing his "Surprised" look. Click on this link if you want to see the rest of Walker's "faces" shoot.



Also, I found a program that I think is way super extremely cool. It is called "Double Take." It is made for Mac. Basically what it does, is you drag 2 or more photos, and it makes a panoramic view. It is for those of us without a panoramic lens. Follow this link, and you can see 4 examples of Double Take pictures that I did. (Justin and Maxwell, Russ, I don't know who else has a mac, but TOTALLY COOL!) you can tell that some of them are obviously blended together, but a couple are really good!

2 comments:

Kahilau said...

hahaha, those are great pics. Love the brothers!

Kyle said...

Hey, I just saw the Double Take pics and i am very surprised at how good they look.

Your Way To Financial Freedom