Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Official News

I just wanted to put up a little post to let everybody know about our recent news. We have decided for the time being, that we will not be going out to Chicago this year. This is something I have been thinking a lot about for a little while, and Sarah and I just recently started discussing it. We had planned on Selling Pest Control forever, it seems. All good things must come to an end. I think that things have ended well between all parties. Well, I speak for myself anyway when saying I feel that I still have a good relationship with Pointe, Jared and Kyle (the owners). I do hope the best for them, and assume that business will continue to go well for them.
A few of the reasons, for those that are wondering. First of all, the work, selling, recruiting, managing, etc. is very hard. It is fun, exhausting, and has great rewards. I have always felt that me, and the people that I work with, dedicate ourselves and work as hard as we can for the entire summer. I think that I cannot commit myself to doing that again, putting my all into it every day. I feel that I cannot ask my sales reps to do something that I can't commit to do any longer. I have burnt out. A few other options have presented themselves to us as well, and we are looking at the other opportunities here in Boise. We want to be able to put some more time into service, and feel that by staying here and taking a job here, we may be able to help out more in our ward. We feel that we have been very blessed, and that we need to do more to help others, especially in this time of need.
Thanks to everybody for all your support, we appreciate it!

3 comments:

Corey said...

Yay!!! You be around and we can play this summer!

Megan said...

Best of luck in your job change. That's scary but exciting.

sam and kyrsten said...

hey congratulations. i hope everything goes well for you in boise.

Your Way To Financial Freedom