Sunday, June 22, 2008

Things I Love about my Wife.

As life blows past me, I often get caught up in the little things that aren't that important. I realized a couple of days ago, I have been so busy in the daily grind, that I haven't expressed my love and appreciation to Sarah very well. So here is a list of things that I love and appreciate about my beautiful bride.

She is a great cook. - she follows the example of her dad (or so she says) about using 'some of this and some of that' in her recipes. She likes to make stuff up, and she does a great job with it. Or she will find some sort of recipe and modify it to my liking. Oh, and I am fairly picky about stuff like that.

She is patient. Ok, so most of the time she is patient. She is great with Walker. She takes him on walks, plays with him, etc.

She's crafty. (Not the Beastie Boys style of craft.) She makes all kinds of decorations for our home. She made a clock that looks great, many pictures, etc. She is also good with doing flowers for weddings, hair or prom. How many of you have been on the receiving end of one of her crafts or flower arrangements?

She is a loyal friend. I don't have any stories or anything for this one. She just is.

She is quick to forgive. Like when I slip up and tell people that she is pregnant before I am supposed to. Or when I say something to offend her. When I do or say something that I shouldn't, she doesn't hold a grudge against me.

She is clean. Walker and I can tear a house apart in 2 minutes flat. Enough said.

She doesn't let me do the dishes. Apparently I put them in the wrong place. So I am no longer aloud to do them. Darn it.

She likes to vacuum. (ok, that is a joke. We have a roomba that does all of the vacuuming for us.)

She is very musically talented. She is a great singer.

I could probably go on, but you get the idea. Sweetie, when you read this, Just remember how much I love you. Thanks for choo-choo-choosing me!
Jason

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww. How sweet. Thank you for all the nice compliments...keep 'em coming!

Brandis said...

Awww, how sweet. :) Way to be, Woodsie. :)

Your Way To Financial Freedom