Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Wacky Week of Fun!

Well, this little outing was the week before last, but I thought I would include it. All the salesman and their wives got together in Lisle for the weekly Saturday night dinner. We had a really yummy barbeque by the pool, swimming, and games.
Last Saturday, 'the office' (as we wives like to put it) did not go out all together as we usually do. The family that we live with, the Standlees had already planned to go to Chuck E Cheese. Lately, Walker has gotten so used to having the other family around that when they leave without him he cries like he is going to die. "Auntie, Eeeee, Sissy!" Short for Andria, Eli, and Sariah. To avoid all this drama, I decided that we would go with them. ( Which is usually the case). Much to my pleasant surprise, the play area at Chuck E Cheese is FREE! Walker occupied himself (well, Jason did play with him a lot) for a good two hours! How Awesome is THAT!?
Later that evening Jason and I went to see Wall-E, and we both loved it. It appeals to such a large audience and has a lot of simple humor.

Sunday after church, Jason secretly planned an all day 'stroll' to Burr Ridge. Our strolls have always consisted of looking at houses. The one he showed me blows all of them out of the water! I couldn't even fit the whole house in one camera shot.











I had no word when I saw this!








So the rest of the week has been spent at the Splash Park, taking Walker to see Alvin and the Chipmunks for the dollar special at the theatre, going to the zoo for FREE and having a wonderful time!


So this is for my husband (or anyone else reading this) I DO NOT sit on the couch at home all day eating Bon-Bons!

2 comments:

Corey said...

That is one mondoly huge house!!! Looks like you all are having a wonderful time.

Martin Messages said...

Looks like a beautiful part of the country. Hope you guys are having a great time this summer. See you in a few weeks.

Your Way To Financial Freedom