Sunday, June 15, 2008

Consider this the official announcement!! Part II


We are having another baby!!

Yes, I know that a lot of you that are reading this already know. I don't have a whole bunch to write about this, but we are pretty excited about it. For Mother's Day, all I got for Sarah was an EPT test. We were pretty sure that she was pregnant even before the test. I didn't want her to be tempted to tell anyone yet, soI told her that she had to wait until after her brother's wedding before we could find out. (I caved in early, I know.) So, We have already told a few people, some on accident, others on purpose, but this is the OFFICIAL Announcement. This is Sarah's present to ME for Father's Day. I get to tell everybody, instead of her spreading the news. Cool gift, eh?

Of course, there are questions that I am sure most of you will ask, so I will clear them up early. She is 10 weeks along. For the most part, she has not had any sickness-just a lot of being tired. She is hoping for a girl, of course. I ordered a boy, so that is what we are gonna have. (it's like burger king, you can order it your way.) Besides, we need another boy to wrestle around with Walker, right?
Any questions?

8 comments:

Brandis said...

How exciting! Congratulations! My vote (because I know my opinion counts in regards to your children) is that Sarah gets her girl, then after that you can have all the boys you want. :) Best of luck on an "easy pregnancy" if there is such a thing. :)

Jentri said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I was so excited I jumped right up and told Corey!!! I hope Sarah gets her girl too (sorry Jason you really can have your boys later). You guys are so cute and I miss you both terribly. Hope everything is great in Chicago. I love you both tons and I just want to say again I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monte and Brittany said...

congratulations!! thats so exciting!!
hope you guys are having a good summer! ! :)

Jaimee said...

That's awesome you guys! Congrats!

Suzie Koskella said...

Congrats you guy! I am so happy for you! And Sarah I hope you get your girl!! :)

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting for the announcement of baby number 2 for a long time- I think since you left Chicago last summer! I hope it's a girl, it's a healthy balance- Sarah needs another girl around. Tara

Sheila said...

Congratulations you two! :)

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Congratulations!!! Rori told me a few weeks ago :)

Your Way To Financial Freedom