Saturday, June 14, 2008

I know my husband procrastinates when...

I get my Mother's Day present two days before Father's Day! Ha! Ok. Ok. I can't put this all on Jason. He is such a hard worker and does so much for Walker and Me. Thinking back on it, this present was WELL worth the wait!
There are only two pedicures a year that I look forward to. One is in January for my birthday and the other is during the summer when all the stay at home wives of sales reps combine babysitting strength to take turns to go get pedicures. Jason told me this would be my Mother's Day present, but between lots of people planning it and time constraints for work, it just didn't get done until yesterday. Thank you Jason and Kyle for all you do. I know my feet appreciate it!

1 comment:

amber schmidt said...

Funny how that works, huh? You have to get your mothers day so he can get his fathers day right? lol. I hope your having a great time in Chicago I just wanted to say Hi!

Your Way To Financial Freedom