Friday, April 24, 2009

A Tribute to Randy!



It must run in the family Randy! These are two different shots of Walker, and I'm in utter awe of how many times I can catch this face on camera. I thought I would give this post tribute to you for graduating. I mean, it's not everyday you can go into your counselor's office and have them say, "oh, by the way, you can graduate this semester". I'm happy for you and send our love!

(for those wondering about the pictures of Walker and how they it relate to Randy, I only wish I had a picture of him to compare. The Randy Woodbury traditional picture is 'eyes half shut and a goofy smile')

1 comment:

Randall said...

Perhaps you need a picture of the collage Tarah made me with the caption "Are you stoned?" I'll bring it home next weekend.

Your Way To Financial Freedom