Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag! You're it!

One of my good friends, Suzie posted her answers to the tag on her blog, and has now passed on the torch to me. So it is with great honor that I graciously accept this challenge and let you all know a little bit more about me.

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? Married 3 years known each other about 4
2. Who eats more? With seemingly constant dieting I am enduring, I would have to say Jason
3. Who said I love you first? Jason
4. Who is taller? You mean, who is shorter? Tall does not exist in this family. I am shorter by 7 inches
6.Who does laundry? Sarah. Jason is not allowed. He hasn't learned how to do this chore the way I like.
7. Who does dishes? (See #6) He washes them pretty well, but has no clue about kitchen organization
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Sarah. I claim the middle too...
9. Who pay's the bills? We share different ones
10. Who mows the lawn? I am allergic to grass so it's not me. And by the time we have a lawn, I will assume Walker will be of age to mow it.
11. Who cooks dinner? Me, me and me!
12.Who drives when you are together? Jason.
13. Who is stubborn? It's certainly not me and if you say it is me, you're wrong!
14.Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That will always be Jason. He would rather be happy than be right.
15.Who's parent's do you see the most? Jason's
16. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me first, but the feeling was mutual. He just acted faster.
17.Who proposed? Jason proposed to me at Initial Point in Kuna on the coldest day that fall.
18.Who is more sensitive? definitely me!
19.Who has more friends? We have about the same amount of friends and seem to find someone we know, no matter where we go.
20. Who has more siblings? We have the same. Jason has 3 brothers and 1 sister and I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters
21. Who wears the pants? Jason wears the pants in the family ...I just tell him which pair to wear.


And a special note for Jentri, Star, and Sheila...Tag! You're it!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

I think I might have done this survey already a couple months ago! It was fun to read your answers :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzie Koskella said...

That is so cool!! It is awesome to know more about ya!! Hey we need to have you guys over for dinner sometime! :)

Suzie Koskella said...

That is so cool!! It is awesome to know more about ya!! Hey we need to have you guys over for dinner sometime! :)

Tim and Laura Allen said...

Oh my heck you little boy is getting so big! i remember when he was just a tiny baby. Too fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

"He would rather be happy than be right." Leif is just like you, Jason! it's been fun catching up on your blog: walker is so big and adorable! that's cool that you saw loni in slc. good luck house hunting!

Kahilau said...

There is no short, either. You're both sufficiently tall. Meaning, your legs go all the way to the ground.

Your Way To Financial Freedom