Saturday, February 9, 2008

Come Play With Us!

This picture says it all! This kid is ready for some serious snow playing! We have had a fairly good snow year so far this winter, and it has seemed never ending. ( I LOVE IT! ) A few inches here and there and all of a sudden we had about six inches to play in. Of course I didn't want Walker going outside with it being too cold, but Thursday it warmed up enough to let us all go outside and play. Walker doesn't know what to think about his new gloves. They completely swallow his hands and don't allow any escape. The snow pants are the best thing ever invented, and his hat?...well, let's just say that by the time I finish crocheting the hat I started, it will be summer time, so we compromise with one of Jason's.
With Jason's help Walker knows how to throw snowballs. (With pretty good aim I might say). And with my help, Walker know how to get hit by snowballs. Yep, that's right. I was aiming for his feet, and kinda hit him right on his chest. It was a soft snowball, so the second it hit it splashed up into his face. Poor kid! He didn't know what we were laughing at.
There really is no other way to describe our day so here are some pictures:

9 comments:

Brandis said...

Although that looks like fun, I'd rather keep the 74 degree weather that we had today. That last picture makes me want to nail Jason with a big fat snowball. He just looks like he's asking for it... :)

Unknown said...

As a side note, I didn't teach him that day how to throw them. I taught him on Saturday how to throw snowballs. It got up to 55 degrees yesterday!! Seemed like Summer!!

Cheri said...

Wow, hi Sarah, remember me? Cheri Pendleton? I saw a post of yours I think on Laura'a blog so thought I'd com esay hi. That's crazy that you're a mom.

Sheila said...

It looks like little Walker is having so much fun! What a cutie :)

Kyle said...

Looks like we are getting Walker into Eclipse a bit early...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott and Jamie said...

Hey how you guys doing? Your boy is growing up so fast... well, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your Way To Financial Freedom