Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little news lately

So there has been very little to update on the past couple of weeks. Just more of Sarah going to work, me playing with Walker, etc. etc. However, I decided that since I will be gone for the next couple weeks, I would write a little something on here. I will be in Costa Rica for a Biology class, counting and identifying migratory raptors. (hawks, eagles, turkey vultures, etc.) Didn't know that raptors migrated did you? So, to top it off, I will leave little picture for you.
I will be on the southeast side, near bribr'i. It is called the kekoldi watchsite.
Anyway, Sarah may be updating you all on her little surprise that I have waiting for her while she is gone - you all should call or email her, to say hi. (Heaven knows she won't know what to do with her time, since she won't be cleaning up after me.)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

have fun, that sounds like quite an adventure.

Erin said...

hey this is chet. I just thought i would let you know that right across the border into panama from where you are is where i ended my mission. It's a beautiful place around there. Have fun.

Corey said...

HI!!!!! Come check out our wedding photos on the blog.

Your Way To Financial Freedom