Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sarah's newest love

So for those of you that don't already know, we have been house hunting for a while. I think we've looked at half of the homes in the treasure valley, but maybe I am exaggerating a little bit.
We saw a house listed for a pretty good price, and thought we would check it out. Click HERE if you want to check out the pics.
It seemed to good to be true - and it seems like maybe it is. It was listed for $10000 less than others that were built at the same time, with lots of upgrades that the others didn't have. It also has never been lived in, but is a short-sale (close to being foreclosed on). The problem is that it is priced way below what the bank will accept for it, I assume. The bank and the owner will not tell the listing agent how much is owed, so the price was just an arbitrary number that she listed it for. We are planning on making an offer, but more likely than not, it won't go as we hope it will. We will keep you updated!!

9 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Oooh I'm in love too! The master tub, the fabulous kitchen, the walk in pantry with a window, the huge master closet--what's not to love! I'll be crossing my fingers that it all works out!

Shay and Kira said...

Wow...that house is great! Isn't Kristen the best? She helped us find our house and we love it!

Brandis said...

Nice house, Woodsie! Where is it at? Good luck & I hope you get it. Sarah deserves a pretty house. :)

Suzie Koskella said...

Awesome awesome!! Tag your it!! See my blog!

Kyle said...

That looks very nice. Good luck you guys!

Sheila said...

Wow! It looks like such a lovely house! I hope everything works out for you two.

Michelle said...

looks like there is plenty of room. we're moving in with you!

Cheri said...

Hubble Home Right? We got our house for nearly 100 thousand less than it sold for in Aug of 2006 because it went into forclosure. Sucks for them, but yay for us! We never would have paid that much so we got the house we wanted for a price we were okay with. Good luck, I hope things work out for you.

Michelle Ross said...

I love the kitchen!
I hope you guys find out soon

Your Way To Financial Freedom