Thursday, January 24, 2008

Adaptation to Birthday Week

Well, I again decided to take after Kyle, and started birthday week this year. I guess the real reason I did, is because I couldn't think of a single good gift to give Sarah for her birthday. All I could think of was several smaller gifts, stuff that I know she has wanted for a while. So with no further ado, Here is the list:
Day one: bombay jewelry box, to replace the 10 miniature jewelry boxes that she already had.
Day two: a paraffin wax foot spa, and a hand-held vibrating back massager. You know that one is her favorite!!
Day three: a set of matching glass-ware for dinner. the set of 6 we got for our wedding is down to 1 glass. So yea, we needed it. I also got her a 3-pack of dvd games: Who wants to be a Millionaire, Family Feud, and Deal or No Deal.
Day four: I got her the ever-coveted salt and pepper grinder. She's wanted one of those for EVER. I also got her a nice cutting board, that has the little indention in it to keep the juices from spilling.
Sorry that I don't have any pictures. I guess if you want to see any of them, you will have to come visit!!

3 comments:

Brandis said...

Good job Woodsie! That sounds like a fabulous birthday week. I might just have to let Donny read about that for next year... :)

Shay and Kira said...

cute blog Sarah! I love staying caught up on Walker...he is so darn fun!

Jentri said...

Good job Jason! Everyone deserves a birthday week it took a long time to get here so why should it all be over in just one day. I love it keep it up.

Your Way To Financial Freedom