Thursday, January 10, 2008

New computer, fun with Walker.

We got a new computer, with a built-in camera. I have been playing with it a little bit, and figured I could try and show you a little bit of Walker and I. I did of course edit out some stuff, but I think I got most of the good stuff. For some reason, it cut off the bottom of the video a little bit, and doesn't show all of Walker's face.
anyway, here are the videos. If you can't tell, he likes to see himself on the screen, and gets distracted easily.



P.S. As a little side note, I would like to offer some advice: We followed Kyle and Michelle's example (the ever-so-brilliant parents) and got a portable DVD player. Walker absolutely LOVES it. I haven't had so much peace since before he could crawl. Seiously, he watches "the letter factory" about 10 times a day. We used it at dinner the other night, and he was an Angel. The Miracle of Technology. I would recommend it to any parent - get one about the time they are 18 months, and then just wait until they are ready for it.

P.P.S. random little side note** I just cleaned the blankets out of Walker's Crib - all 6 of them. He likes to clean his room by putting everything in the crib, and we are fine with that. But 6 blankets? Holy Cow!!

Aren't you glad you got a little glimpse of our life?

3 comments:

Brandis said...

I would just like to say that I also have a testimony of portable dvd players and the letter factory. :)

Jentri said...

That is so totally CUTE I love it. I am glad I get to see into your lives. Walker is getting so big I can't believe it. It's always good to see you. I miss ya'll

Sheila said...

Hey! It's Dell and Sheila! Just wanted to say we loved the videos :)

Your Way To Financial Freedom