Friday, January 4, 2008

A Look Back on Christmas


There was no mistletoe with us, but I guess Shae was in the Holiday Spirit. Jason and I along with Wes and Shae took an evening and went around the valley looking at Christmas lights.



Christmas morning, Walker woke up and went to the tree. Not to unwrap every present in sight, but to climb the mountain of boxes and see if he could get high enough to reach the forbidden candy canes!


The excitement is killing me!Jason got me a really nice robe that is SO cozy. This is the smile I give him that says, "you know how to treat a lady."


Jason 's Mom surprised us with this painting. It is absolutely gorgeous. I never would have gotten it myself. I thought it was too expensive, but Mary is the bargain hunter and can find a sale anywhere!
Christmas afternoon Walker got sick. This is what he did all day. Poor guy! He had no energy to play at all.

I think this picture describes how everyone feels after the holidays. Pooped! Oh wait...that's a different picture.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and make this New Year a good one!

3 comments:

Brandis said...

Is it wrong of me to covet your picture of the temple? :)

Unknown said...

That is a good question Brandis...
Did anybody else notice Walker flashing a gang sign in any pictures?
Jason

Kyle said...

That is an awesome picture!! I agree with Brandis. (no on the gang sign bit)

Your Way To Financial Freedom