Sunday, August 9, 2009

Milestones

It's official! Randy and Kristen are finally married! Yay!!! Randy, we couldn't be happier for you and Kristen, you look just beautiful. I especially love this picture.

Walker was being a little cranky due to lack of food by picture time, but considering he's in some of the pictures we got, he did OK.



Amazing what some bread and some one on one time with Daddy will do. Walker requested a photo shoot with just Jason. I am shocked at the result of such good pictures! This one is my favorite!



or maybe this one....



Nope! THIS ONE!!! Does this one look like "Blue Steel" or "Magnum"? Come up with a name of your own and let me know.



Me and the boys.



Our 'Happy' Family. Parker didnt' like the reflection off of the other building.

Parker is so close to crawling! I thought for sure he would get it down before Jason got home from Denver, but alas, he is still doing this.

4 comments:

Jentri said...

May I just say that you look fabulous as usual!

Unknown said...

Randy is married...yay!!
Tell him that he needs to start a blog now. Its tradition

Kyle said...

nice pics.

Randall said...

I think that look is "Ferrari". Especially with the strawberry/red hair.

My favorite is the first---it's GQ.

Your Way To Financial Freedom