Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Peace and Quiet Days of an Immobile Baby Are Now Gone

That's right folks. Parker is officially crawling! It's time to get on my hands and knees and crawl around my house to baby proof. My life?, nay, my insanity is coming to an end, I can feel it. He has been able to plank up on all fours for about a month, and the past couple of days he has been mastering how far he needs to crawl before plopping in front of an object. Today he is crawling, tomorrow, who knows, maybe he'll conquer climbing the dresser. And then the day after that he can be swinging on the shower curtain rod. And the day after that maybe he'll play Tarzan, swinging from window blind string to string. Okay, okay, I may be pushing it just a bit, but I might as well prepare myself for the worst. Right?

4 comments:

Kahilau said...

Oh man, let the good times roll! Aren't kids the best??? LOVE IT (in my best Dragon Tales voice)

Anonymous said...

Why cant they stay at the sitting stage. I love that stage...you can leave them to entertain themselves with a toy. Have FUN :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hardly call it crawling. He does move, but most of it is Steamroller-ing. And if we wanna call it crawling, it is bear crawling. His knees don't touch when he 'crawls.'

Your Way To Financial Freedom