Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Woodbury

Baby Boy Woodbury was born on January 1st, 2009 at 8:36 p.m. He weighed in at a stocky 7 pounds 10 ounces. That is good to fight in the welterweight division. He has a wingspan of about 20," as well as his height of 20 inches.
Walker took a lot of good pictures as a baby, but unfortunately, this one got its photogenecity from ME, which means out of every 1000 pictures, we might be lucky and get a good one. He did open his eyes for a little bit when he was first born, but he hasn't been awake much since then. he hasn't been eating very well, and has mostly been pretty groggy the whole time.

I will attach a link HERE, to go to our pics. Let me know if you have problems getting to it. Also, we are taking suggestions for names, as we haven't come up with one yet.Okay, so I take back the comments about the pictures. They look a lot better on the computer than they do on the camera.

12 comments:

Dee said...

I take it you didn't have the New Year baby. Too bad because you were close.

Congratulations on your new son. No suggestions for a name.

Love, Aunt DeLynne

Jaimee said...

Congrats guys! He's cute! So I'm a huge fan of the name Jaxon but my husband doesn't like it.... so I think somebody should get to name their boy that since I can't. :o)

Martin Family said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! Mom and Baby look great! I don't dare suggest boy names because I then will end up having a boy instead of the girl they have been telling me about the last few months so those names are going to have to stay tucked away for an emergency! Good Luck sorry for being seflish!! Love you guys and we are very happy for you!

Megan said...

Congratulations! We had a hard time deciding on Daniel's name, too. Boy names are just hard, I think. :) Good luck choosing!

Corey said...

Congrats you two!!!

Brandis said...

Congrats, Woodsie! Good luck on the name hunt. I think you should go with something like Woodrow. Then he could be Woody Woodbury. That might be fun. Or you could do the whole name the boy after the mom's maiden name thing. If you did that, you could call him Clem. This is why you shouldn't ask other people for suggestions. :)

Brandis said...

Ooh, or you could name him Trivett. Then you'd have Walker and Trivett. They were a great duo. Maybe Chuck Norris would send you autographed memorabilia if you did that. (Sorry Sarah. I hope you're better at naming your baby than I am. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful. I hope everything went good for you both. I am still bumbed that I couldn't be your nurse, ah man. I will have to come visit soon. As far as names.... I think Trevor is cute and Jordan. Good luck with that decision.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys.

star said...

Congrats you guys! We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little one.

Sheila said...

Congratulations you guys! How fun for Walker to have a little baby brother! :) Hope everyone's doing well!

Teri's Life said...

congrats!

Your Way To Financial Freedom