Thursday, October 23, 2008

Awards Ceremony for the Woodburys

So I was going through one of our many still unpacked boxes today, and came across something. I had been planning on posting something for several days now, but hadn't gotten around to it:

Most of you know that I went to BYU-Hawaii for a year. Most of you also know that Sarah and I met in Hawaii also. Here is a picture of what won her heart. If it wasn't for this, who knows what would have happened?


Yes, instead of laying out on the beach, learning how to surf, going snorkeling, etc. , I was busy being the "Employee of the Semester" at the Cafeteria. Of course, being 1 of 3 or 4 Native English speakers out of 60 employees, definitely helps with my customer service, right?

Okay, so that is more of a joke than anything. But here is the one that I wanted to post about Sarah.


And here is a better look at it.



They gave this out to the top 1 or 2 tellers with the most Sales, in the Division. (She has been in the top for pretty much 3 or 4 years now, but before she never really got any cool plaques or anything)

Congratulations Sarah for being so Amazing!!

8 comments:

Kyle said...

Jason, after a closer look at your certificate I see that one line is incomplete rendering the entire award null and void. Sorry. Congratulations Sarah.

Brandis said...

Way to go, Sarah! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Woodbury's!! Here is my email address.... bep_py@yahoo.com I am really excited to start playing again. I have really missed it. Let me konw when you have more specific schedules etc. Talk soon.
Bethany

Corey said...

good job!

The Nobles said...

Congratulations Sarah! It is beautiful!!

And as for Jason's award... you make a very good point about how you chose to spend your time in Hawaii....

We need to get together again, you just moved across town, not out of the state!!

Kahilau said...

Ha ha! that's really funny. I'm sure you were outstanding at serving up that kalua pig and rice! Congrats to you both!

Jentri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jentri said...

Sarah Sue, You are amazing and I love you!!! Can I request a pregnancy picture to go with the baby count down? Please????

Your Way To Financial Freedom