Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Better late than never Right?

Okay! Better late than never right? I feel like blogging has been at the bottom of my 'to do' list now for way too long! I should have posted this little video almost two weeks ago. Anyway, for Halloween, Jason and Walker were both pirates. We spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out where Walker's old spider costume was. Lo and Behold, last week while I was...um....we'll say nesting, I found the costume in none other than the 'baby' boxes! Walker loved getting 'kacky" from everyone and the weather was so nice that I was able to take Walker trick-or-treating in my shorts! It has since gotten a little too cold for that now.

Out of many requests for updated pictures, here you go folks! This was taken last week at 31 weeks. Wanna take a guess on how many are there are? I still feeling wonderful and in my mind can still conquer all chores, but at the end of the day my body wins and gets to relax a little bit. I am still taking five classes and working at the bank. I am currently working on memorizing a few songs for my voice lessons. Here is a link to one of them being performed.

http://auv.blogspot.com/2006/07/as-promised.html


Thanks to Jason I have a lot of help with doing laundry, dishes, taking care of Walker, cleaning the house, and many other things. I couldn't do everything I do without him.

3 comments:

Corey said...

Are you hinting that you are having twins?!!!

Jentri said...

did you perform the same song she does?

Suzie Koskella said...

It was great to see you and you look amazing!

Your Way To Financial Freedom