Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whirl-Wind Adventures

While Jason is on the topic of how many pictures we have on our computer I thought I might as well post some. Here are the recent pictures for the month:



Parker is making new faces, and keeping some old ones. Here are some of my favorites:
Eating solids and sitting up a little bit have become some of his favorite activities.



He has also been playing with his toes which is an amazing feat considering how much of a chunky monkey he has become.




Walker got some new shades but wanted to share them with Parker. I love that they almost look like the Blues Brothers!

Walker has also taken to the hobby of photography. Most of it could be considered abstract, I mostly delete those, but he has taken some good ones:


These boys love to play together.

And Walker has started to help me do the dishes!!!!! I could not be happier about this one. No broken dishes yet. I know it will happen someday.


This past weekend, Walker, Parker and I went to Utah to attend the blessing of my neice, Eva. We were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and see lots of extended family. We stayed at some of my parents friends, the Bartons. Walker liked going for a ride on the 4-wheeler with Orlin and Rachel.

The Bartons have a toy stash where Walker found these glasses. He wouldn't take them off the whole first day.
The boys and I also went with Mom, Dad, Orlin, Rachel and Matt to Ogden for some skydiving. I'll see if I can get any pictures from Orlin. I went, but I didn't let Walker go. I think he would have been to scared.


And Jason through it all found that he goes crazy without the three of us in the house!(photography also care of Walker)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

sure, delete all the ones he takes of you, but put up a picture of me that looks dumb!

Spencer Family said...

Cute post! Parker is getting so big. It's crazy how much he looks like Walker but yet he has his own look too. Cute kids!

Your Way To Financial Freedom