Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Big Disappearing Act

For everyone anxiously awaiting our return to blogging, here is our latest.

For the most part everything is same ol', same ol'. Jason and I are still working like crazy and the boys are growing up so fast. Parker is teething and chewing on everything from fingers and toes (anyone's he can get a hold of) to Walker's forehead. Sad but true. The two were playing on the floor together and Parker just went for it. He has been saying , "Ta-ta, Du-du, and Muh-muh". He's also been working on standing and cruising. Any bets as to when he'll walk?

We also had a wedding in the family. Jason's little sister, Heather just got married to David Turner. At the reception, Jason gave a speech. He did a little play on words that I thought was cute. He told them names that they could use for their future children. There's the obvious: Tina, Ike, and Paige. But I also like Ambi, Rebecca Elizabeth (initials would be R.E.-Turner) and Ursula (U-Turner). But we can also say now that Heather is the Head Turner.
Not many people know about my talent of doing flowers, but I have done them for weddings, prom, funerals, Valentines Day, and have made enough leis to cover the King Kamehameha statue in Hawaii by myself. Here are some pictures from the wedding.




8 comments:

Cheree said...

I LOVED the look of the flowers on the cake. You did such an amazing job. you should be proud of yourself

Megan said...

The flowers look beautiful!

Jen said...

So, I totally just figured this all out the other night at the reception. I grew up with David. His parents live a field away from my parents. We used to stand on our back porch and them on theirs and wave. We love the Turners! But I didn't realize until we were at the reception that Heather was Jason's sister. You guys definately got a good addition to the family. And the flowers were beautiful. You did a wonderful job on them.

Jentri said...

Sarah, they're beautiful!!! I LOVE calla lilies, they are so my favorite and the colors are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Nice Flowers Sweetie!

Corey said...

he he he.....

Mr. Director said...

The bouquet is awesome. A true art form, for sure. Glad to hear that the Woodbury's are alive and well! Give Jason a big ol' hug for me. Oh, and R Jay says hi too...he's been crashing on our couch for the past week.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Beautiful job! It sounds like it was a wonderful time!

Your Way To Financial Freedom