Sunday, June 28, 2009

When is Enough, Enough?

Does anybody remember the inspirational "Enough is Enough" campaign? It was an anit-drug campaign (probably my freshman year).

That thought just popped into my mind as I was starting to write this blog. I am going to make this a 2-part MINI series. I want to get people's responses before I post the 2nd part. I will give you the reason behind the title in the next posting.

First things first - How many images are stored on the hard drive at this Woodbury Household? Any guesses? Respond in the comments section, and I will continue the posting in a couple of days. I will add 1 or 2 here, just for fun. These will be random - I am not looking at them before uploading. Just gonna throw a couple on. (I will try to make them recent pictures)

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I guess 795

marcie said...

10,000
You can never have enough pictures.

Brandon and Tannya said...

If you are anything like us, I would say somewhere around 15,000.

Michelle said...

2700. thatsmahfinalansah. :)

Your Way To Financial Freedom