Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Knoooooooow......" (Because I don't hear it enough during the day!)

So I just spent the last two hours or so singing songs from 'Enchanted' and 'Mulan' with Walker...same songs. During dinner, Walker kept asking me to sing "love her". With hot dog bites in his mouth, he would hum along with me singing while I did the dishes. Amazingly enough, he is for the most part in tune. Way to go! Here's what he did during the movie:

I love how he applauds at the end! Priceless!



I also got a couple good pictures of the boys. Here is Parker. He hasn't rolled over yet, but with how strong his neck and back are, I don't think it will be too long. He coos like crazy and drools like a never ending fountain.


FINALLY! A normal picture of Walker! Usually he puts his hand in his mouth or squints his eyes, but I coaxed him to 'smile nice'.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

(from the post) "never-ending fountain" "That was pouring like an avalanche, coming down the Mountain" (What song is that) Quick trivia!

Sarah said...

The previous post was from Jason - just so everybody knows!

Michelle Ross said...

Jonny and I watched the video and couldn't stop laughing! He is so stinking funny especially dancing with the doll.

Michelle said...

savvy especially loves this clip. she wants to watch it over and over now. thank you. i just may get my make-up on today!

orlin.andrea.clements said...

I remember watching Sarah (age 4) as she danced and sang to "I Know you...once upon a dream" from Sleeping Beauty. Sarah, do you still remember the words?

Unknown said...

She sings them to me All the time!

Sarah said...

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you. The look in your eyes is so familiar to me and I know it's true that some things are seldom all they seem, but if I know you, I know what you'll do: you'll love me at once, the way you did once, upon a dream..."


Yep! Still know 'em!

Randall said...

Beck--"Loser"

Your Way To Financial Freedom