Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAAAAAAAALELUJAH!!!!!

Jason has recently won the most points on the "Cool Husbandometer" Game. I couldn't be happier with him!
Last night he left the house the second I got home from school-really! He was waiting in his car, parked on the side of the road waiting for me to park my car in the garage and grab Walker out of his car. The hurry? He was picking up a few things from craigslist. He went and got Don's truck (thanks Don) and made his stops. My lovely sweetheart backed up into the driveway with a truck full of......Drum roll please........a dryer, a free queen bed, and the dining room table he bought on the day after Thanksgiving! Way to go, sweetie!
For those of you who weren't aware of the fact, These were all top items on my Christmas list. Usually I am a stingy one when it comes to opening Christmas presents early, but these are definitely the exception.
Thanks Jason! You win my heart. Thanks for playing the "Cool Husbandometer" Game.

3 comments:

Erin said...

To add a blog list that shows when people update you need to go into your layout so you can add a gadget and the one you chose is the blog list, it is at the top and it says new. This will show when people update. You will just type in peoples blog addresses. I hope that helps. BTW we have never told you congrats on being pregnant with baby number 2. How exciting!

Tim and Laura Allen said...

I just saw Jentri this weekend and she said that you are expecting again. Just wanted to drop you a quick note and say congrats. In regards to the witch outfit...I had the exact same one when I was little too. It was kind of a funny thing that my friends' daughter had the same one!

Michelle Ross said...

yeah for awesome husbands!!!
Jonny bought a TV for black Friday.

Also, I borrowed the Twilight books from my in-laws...
I know Shannon has them, you should ask her.

Your Way To Financial Freedom