Wednesday, April 4, 2007

When You're Young at Heart...



As many of you know, Jason is just a little kid at heart. When he was younger, he and his brothers got their Nintendo thrown away by their Dad due to misbehavior. What did they do? Just what any bored little boys would do. The second Dad left, they dug it out of the garbage. "Hours and Hours of FUN!!!", they thought. But not quite so. Later that evening while Jason and Kyle were playing, Dad walks in the front door, silent at what he saw. "These boys are playing the Nintendo that I threw away and got rid of for good! DAD GUMMIT! All the boys could say was, "BUSTED!!!!"
So to make a long story longer...Jason won a $500 shopping spree to the University Mall in Provo as a recruiting incentive. Rather than call me, his ever-loving dear wife, and ask me if there was anything I wanted, he decided to get a game for the X-box that he's been waiting for for a little while. (Keeping in mind that Jason is pretty thrifty, using someone else's money for this just makes it better.) He also got a couple other games and Wii-motes. I'll admit-he did keep me in mind. He bought a second guitar for "Guitar Hero II" so that he could play with his ever-loving dear wife.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i also remember one thing about the nintendo and that is that dad wouldn't throught the nintendo console, just the adapter to the tv or the controls. We combatted this obnoxious act by purchasing multiple adapters, controls, consoles, and plugin cords. I think at one time we had over three spares of each. Needless to say, we ended up losing that war.
-kyle--

Michelle said...

Oh...Jason, I will buy you three shirts of whatever you want if I can throw that one away or take it from you. LOL

Your Way To Financial Freedom